Frequently Asked Questions

I recently lost my job and and health insurance and I can’t afford my blood pressure     medication.  Can the clinic help me?

Yes we can, but you will first need to do the following:

  1. Complete an application for Chronic Care
  2. Provide proof of income (in this case, you would either provide an unemployment statement, or a notarized letter written by the person(s) who is providing financial support, shelter, food, utilities, etc… for you.
  3. Provide documentation that you have recently been denied for SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid)
  4. Once we receive all your information, it will be reviewed for approval by the Clinic Director.  Once approved, you will be contacted and scheduled for your first appointment.
My back started hurting months ago and the pain is getting worse.  Can I be seen by a doctor?

Unfortunately, there are some conditions that are beyond our scope of care; this would include back pain or any kind of muscle or bone-related injury.

What are some of the reasons a patient would NOT QUALIFY for free medication and services at Green Country Free Clinic?

Individuals who currently have healthcare insurance or are eligible for other services such as SoonerCare/Medicaid, Medicare, Indian or Veteran Health Benefits, etc… are not eligible for free medications and chronic care management at Green Country Free Clinic.