Patients who need care for a chronic condition(s) are required to provide the following BEFORE the clinic will schedule your first appointment.
- A completed Chronic Care Packet. (Chronic Care Packets may be picked up at the clinic Monday through Thursday, 9 to 4 p.m., and Friday, 9 to 2:00pm.)
- Provide proof of income. (Household income includes all working adults residing in the household): Recent Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040) or if you did not file taxes please provide the most recent W-2 (s); include any other income you recieve such as: Social Security Statement, Pension, or Unemployment Statement.
- Denial of Medicaid/SoonerCare Statement. You can apply online @ www.okhca.org .
Current Proof of Income and Proof of denial of Sooner Care/Medicaid are required by the pharmaceutical companies who provide free medication through their Patient Assistance Programs.
Some illnesses are Beyond our Scope of Care at our clinic. They include, but are not limited to the following:
- Chronic pain
- Drug addiction
- Alcoholism control
- Lupus; and other Autoimmune Disorders
- Complicated Cardiac and Neurological Disorders
- Advanced-Stage Kidney and Liver Disease